Hello Recipe Tester!
Thank you so much for agreeing to help us test recipes for our cookbook!
The purpose of this process is to ensure that we publish the best and most accurate recipes possible in our cookbook. Your job is to identify any potential mistakes ahead of time, so that we can correct them now!
A couple of rules to being an awesome recipe tester:
- Read the recipe over in its entirety before starting the process - make notes about the overall recipe and any confusing steps.
- While we encourage being adventurous with recipes, as a tester, we ask that you please make the recipe EXACTLY as written. There will be an opportunity to include your tips/shortcut/ideas/feedback on the Recipe Tester Form/Survey.
- Be honest with your feedback! And please take good notes and pass on all of your comments! Every little bit helps to create a better final product.
- Please send your comments to us within 5 days via the survey below.
- We're excited to be able to give you a sneak peek at the cookbook, but please keep the recipes confidential by not sharing them anywhere online!
If you have any questions, please contact Valerie at firstname.lastname@example.org.